Your Life is HAPPENING Right NOW.
Be More Present
Happiness is a quality of presence. We are always in the present moment, so happiness is always available to us, but too often we don't access it. Instead we judge the moment. It's unsatisfactory because it's unpleasant. Even when it's pleasant it becomes unsatisfactory because the pleasantness doesn't last as long as we want it to. Or ordinary moments become less tolerable because we are craving something more pleasant. We establish and sustain our own unhappiness by our inability or unwillingness to be in the moment just as it is.
Mindfulness helps you learn how you resist reality and helps you let go of your resistance. It helps you be more calm, clear and compassionate regardless of the qualities of any moment. In that space of equanimity, greater and sustainable satisfaction is possible. Some people call that happiness.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
The Mindfulness Revolution
An ever increasing body of research demonstrates the many positive benefits of mindfulness and meditation for you, your brain, your body, your relationships, your workplace, your community, your world.
PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Improves mental health
- Improves emotional stability
- Increases calmness
- Decreases the symptoms of anxiety
- Decreases the symptoms of depression
- Decreases dependence on prescribed and street drugs
- Increases concentration and focus
- Increases creativity
- Increases performance ability (sport, music, etc.)
PHYSICAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Boosts energy & stamina
- Speeds recovery from illness & injury
- Decreases inflammation in the body
- Lessens the frequency & severity of physical ailments
- Lowers blood pressure
- Materially reduces stress & stress-related illness like heart disease, hypertension & insomnia
- Improves response time, motor skills, coordination & other physical responses
INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Increases job satisfaction
- Increases work productivity
- Increases confidence
- Increases “approach mode” and reduces “avoidance mode”
- Increases curiosity and reduces self-criticism
- Increases coping and adapting to change and uncertainty
- Enhances leadership skills and practices
- Increases social awareness
- Re-energizes the body and mind after extend periods of focus, concentration and effort.
COMPANY AND STAFF BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Reduces staff absenteeism and turnover
- Improves work productivity
- Improves needs assessments of jobs, projects or staff and teams
- Increases curiosity and openness to new information and multiple perspectives
- Increases staff and team flexibility, adaptability and resilience
- Improves communication between all stakeholders
- Manages and mitigates the unhelpful or harmful effects of difficult people, work-place politics and gossip.