This class held @ Kaiser Permanente Behavioral Health Department, Thousand Oaks, CA.
This is an Introduction/Orientation to Mindfulness that can be a stand-alone class or an introduction to the start-anytime group.
In this Introduction/Orientation you will:
- Learn what Mindfulness is and how Mindfulness can help you individually, in your relationships, in your school or work life and more.
- Learn how the Workshop will train you in Mindfulness practices and Meditation.
- Learn why group practice in the Workshop is especially effective.
- Sample an introductory Mindfulness Meditation.
- Have answers to your questions about Mindfulness and Meditation.
You must be a Kaiser Member and referred by your Kaiser therapist.