Mindfulness and meditation have been shown to be effective in reducing stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, anger, attention problems and more. With as little as 20 minutes of practice a day, Mindfulness can help you overcome psychological and emotional suffering and increase satisfaction and wellbeing. In this Introduction you will:
- Learn what Mindfulness is and how mindfulness can help you individually, in your relationships, in your school or work life and more.
- Learn the differences between mindfulness and meditation.
- Learn how meditation can help you develop the skills of mindfulness.
- Learn why group practice with others is especially helpful.
- Sample an introductory guided mindfulness meditation.
- Have answers to your questions about mindfulness and meditation and how they might provide some relief from suffering.
- Suggestions for beginning or continuing a practice.
Free. No registration necessary.